Why Buy from Volkswagen of The Woodlands
It matters where you spend your hard-earned dollars, especially when it concerns your driving experience. That's a truth we firmly believe in here at our family-owned and -operated Volkswagen dealership near Conroe, TX, and we support that belief with our truly rewarding shopping environment. When you choose Volkswagen of The Woodlands, you don't just get the vehicle or service procedure you came in here for -- you discover an automotive authority that you'll want to return to again and again.
The owners of Volkswagen of The Woodlands have been in this business since 1978, committing much of their lives to customer service and the automotive industry. That's what makes us so proud of our 96.9 combined rating on the Customer Satisfaction Index for the sales and service experiences we've cultivated and a rating with the Better Business Bureau. We're not just committed to the needs of the customers inside our building, though. We are big proponents of supporting charity and nonprofit organizations. We do our best to enrich the beautiful community we call home through our work with groups like Toys for Tots, the Montgomery County Association of Business Women, the Wine, Women and Shoes breast cancer fundraiser and more.
Here Are Even More Reasons to Shop at Volkswagen of The Woodlands
- Our sales, service and mechanical team is 100% Volkswagen-certified.
- We have a free shuttle that transports you to and from your destination if it's within a 20-mile radius of our dealership.
- Enjoy complimentary coffee, water, Wi-Fi, computer workstations and access to our children's play area.
- We offer loaner vehicles for warranty work and major auto repairs.
- Our eco-friendly mechanical shop has extended service and parts hours Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturdays.
- We offer Happy Hour Oil Changes on Tuesday-Thursday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.